Bahawalpur is a thriving metropolitan city situated on the edges of the Cholistan desert. Rich with culture and tradition, this city is home to some of the most historical places in Pakistan.
Once a princely state that ascended to the state of Pakistan, it is now known for its palaces and enchanting history. From the Derawar fort to the stunning Sadiq Garh, there is so much history in one place that it sometimes becomes overwhelming.
If you want see genuine beauty and hear enchanting stories, then Bahawalpur is the city that you should visit. See Uch Sharif and find out the resting place of the great people that once walked these lands.
Here’s a little taste of what awaits you in this gorgeous city of the south:
1. The ageless beauty of Sadiq Garh Palace – stepping back in time
2. Khatam-e-Nabuwat Chowk Bahawalpur – beautiful at night
3. A view of the majestic Derawar Fort from the Abbasi Masjid – the bewitching sunset is utterly breathtaking
4. The entrance to the illustrious Derawar Fort – where history still thrives
5. The exquisite beauty of Uch Sharif – where secrets of the past remain a mystery still
6. A door to other worlds – the enchanting Central Library in Bahawalpur
7. The spectacular Abbasi Masjid
8. The stunning Gulzar Mahal – You would love a place like this
9. Shouldn’t all water wells look as stunning as this one? – Saraiki Chowk in Bahawalpur
10. The captivating Lal Sohanra National Park
11. The lofty beauty of Noor Mahal
12. The majestic Darbar Mehal
13. Another stunning view of the Darbar Mehal at night
Wouldn’t you like to revisit history? Take a trip to Bahawalpur.